Dear Chosen One, My name is Edward Wang. I am a retired businessman, 80 years old and now living with serious illness. On November 27, 2026, I hope to celebrate my 81st birthday, if God grants me the strength to reach that day. As I lie here reflecting on my life, I realize how quickly everything we build can disappear. My beloved wife passed away, my only daughter has her own life far away, and many of the things I spent decades building can no longer be managed by me. What remains with me now are memories, faith, and the desire to leave something meaningful behind. Throughout my life, I have tried to help hospitals and people who were struggling. But as I face the final chapter of my journey, my heart is drawn especially to children who have grown up without the love, protection, and opportunities every child deserves. I have set aside $50.1 million for the establishment of a large orphanage and for caring for vulnerable children. I do not want this wealth to simply remain behind when I am gone. I want it to become food for a hungry child, a roof over someone's head, an education for a child with no opportunity, and hope for someone who feels forgotten. I am entrusting this dream to you because I believe you can turn my final wish into something that will continue helping others long after I am gone. Please carry this responsibility with compassion, honesty, and integrity. When my time finally comes, I want to leave this world knowing that my life and everything I accumulated were used to give others a chance at a better tomorrow. That would be the greatest peace I could ask for. Yours sincerely, Edward Wang FMR CP Enterprise Co. Ltd
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate another link velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.