Friday 14 June 2024

Re: HR Technology Conference & Expo Attendees Email List- 2024

0 comments
Hi,

Hope you're well!

Just checking if you got my last email and had a chance to review it.
Your input is valued – let me know your thoughts when you can!

Thanks!
Natalia Ward

On Tue, Jun 11, 2024 at 11:38 AM Natalia Ward <natalia@clouddata9.com> wrote:
Hi,

I hope you're doing great and staying healthy!

Would you be interested in acquiring HR Technology Conference Attendees Data List-2024?

List Includes: Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Full Name, Contact Job Title, Verified Email Address, Website URL, Mailing address, Phone number, Industry and many more…

Number of Contacts: 13,496
Cost: $ 1,626


If you're interested please let me know I will assist you with further details.

Kind Regards,
Natalia Ward
Marketing Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment