Friday 14 June 2024

June Latest Hotlist!

0 comments

Hello Partner,
This is Bilal from Sapphire Software Solutions Inc. I have excellent consultants on my bench. Please find the below list of my consultants and share C2C requirements.
Also, I am looking to connect with US IT Recruiters. Add me to your connection.

 

Please do Add me on linkedIn: Mohiuddin Bilal|LinkedIn
I would be so glad if you add my email to your distribution list.
Thanks & Regards!

Email: bilal@sapphiresoftwaresolutions.com

 

Consultant Name

Technology

Experience

Location

Relocation

Visa Status

Priyanka

UI Developer

7+

Phoenix, AZ

Remote

H1B

Shraddha

Business Analyst

7+

Dallas, TX

Open/TX

H4 EAD

Uday

Data Engineer

4+

Bothell, WA

Open

H1B CAP

Ravi

Data Engineering & Azure Bi

21+

Henrico , VA

Open

H1B

Janani

Scrum Master/Program Manager

13

San Jose, CA

CA/Remote

H4-EAD

Aditya

Java Developer

8

Easton, PA,

NJ/PA/ Remote

H1B

Azher

Sr Linux administrator

9

Phoenix, AZ

AZ/Remote

H1B

Alaka

UI/UX Designer

5

Hillsboro, OR

Oregon, Seattle, CA

OPT

 

Mohammed Bilal

Sales Recruiter
Mohiuddin Bilal|LinkedIn
Email: bilal@sapphiresoftwaresolutions.com

Sapphire Software Solutions Inc|Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
signature_1469800782

  

No comments:

Post a Comment