Friday 14 June 2024

Available Resources || Sapphire Software Solutions Inc

0 comments

Hello Business Partners,

I hope you are having a wonderful day,

I want to connect with IT Recruiters, Account Managers, and Hiring Managers in my network and am looking to extend the network of those with contract IT requirements. I can support you and your team with my database of excellent IT consultants. Please find the available consultants on my bench actively looking for projects, I look forward to hearing from you. Also, feel free to email me the JD, and share some Resources with you that could be helpful.


Please add my email ID to your distribution list -: Bhargava Ram Billa<bhargavaram@sapphiresoftwaresolutions.com>

Name

Technology

Exp

Location

Visa

Relocation

Abhishek

Data Governance Lead

14

Newark, DE

H1B

Open

Krishna

Business Analyst

7+

Fairport, NY

H1B

Open

Kalaidhasan

UI Developer

14+

Austin, TX

H1B

Open

Karthik

Full Stack .Net Developer

8+

Richmond, VA

H1B

Open

Ashok

Business Analyst

13+

McLean, VA

H1B

Open

Ahamed

.Net Full Stack Developer

17+

Chicago, IL

H1B

Open

Vinay

.Net Full Stack Developer

10+

Naperville, IL

GC

Open

Ravi

GCP Cloud Engineer

12+

Naper Ville. IL

H1B

Open

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks & Regards

Bhargava Ram Billa

Sales Recruiter
Cell: (571) 463 4103 |Bhargava Ram|LinkedIn
Email: bhargavaram@sapphiresoftwaresolutions.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment