Monday 6 May 2024

Keep me posted your daily C2C requirements for the below technologies

0 comments

Hello,
Hope you are doing well !!
Good Morning Everyone!
This is Rick from Xylo Consulting LLC.
I have excellent consultants on my bench. Please find the below list of my consultants and share C2C requirements.

You can reach me at Desk No 571-463-4495 or
email me at rick@xyloconsultingllc.com and also, I am looking to connect with US IT Recruiters. Add me to your connection.


I am so glad if you add my email rick@xyloconsultingllc.com to your distribution list.

Name

Technology

Exp

Visa

Location

Re-location

Sukeerth

AWS Cloud Engineer

10+

H1-B

Omaha, NE

Yes

Sindhu

Mech Design Engineer

10+

L2-EAD

Illinois

Yes

Praveen

QA Automation

8+

H1-B

North Carolina

No

Pavan

Tech Lead Snowflake

16+

H1-B

Iselin, NJ

No

Zeba

Sr. Java Backend Developer

8+

H1-B

Hillsborough, NJ

Yes

Junaid

Fullstack Java Developer

8+

H1-B

Texas

Yes

G S

Certified ServiceNow

9+

GC

Milpitas, CA

No

Vinay

Sr. Java Developer

7

H1-B

San Jose, California

Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment