Thursday 23 May 2024

Consultant's Looking for C2C Roles | Lead Java | Data Analyst

0 comments

Greetings from Kynite LLC!!!

I hope you are doing well.

I am Manohar from Kynite LLC. I have excellent pool of contractors available for C2C positions. Please add my email to your distribution list, or if you share your requirements with me regularly, I can help you find the best senior resource for your positions. Below is my hotlist let me know if you have any suitable positions for them.

I am looking forward to a response from you soon...

Technology

Exp.

Current Location

Status

Java Tech Lead

14+ years

Irving, TX

H1B

Data Analyst

6+ years

Elizabeth, NJ

H1B

 

 

Regards, 

 

Manohar,

Manager Sales & Recruitment,

Kynite LLC,

manohar@kynite.io | www.kynite.io

130 N Preston Rd, Ste 100-462, Prosper, TX 75078, USA

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment