Tuesday 27 December 2022

Aptino l Looking for new job in 2023? Let's connect

0 comments
Hi RONALD,
 
Hope you had a great 2022 and I wish you a Happy New Year 2023 in advance!!

My name is Rahul and I am a Technical Recruiter for Aptino.  Aptino, certified WBE and MBE, is a specialized consulting firm that supports Commercial clients, large System Integrators, Federal agencies, and Government Prime Contractors nationwide. 

I had your resume in our database and wanted to see if at all you are looking for any new job roles - contract/ Fulltime across The US.

If you are not currently looking to make a change, and if on contract, can you send me your potential contract end date? I would like to keep in touch and follow up with you 60 days in advance as I constantly have these positions for good people like yourself!

Thanks again!




Regards,

Rahul More - Technical Recruiter

Aptino Inc.

817-910-7310

rmore@aptino.com

 

www.aptino.com


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment