Hope this note finds you well! I came across your resume and wanted to reach out with regards to a hot opening that I am working on.
I have an Exclusive opening with my client.
The manager is looking for a Oracle SCM Functional. Please find the job description below.
Location: Columbus, IN (Day 1 Onsite)
Duration: Long Term Contract and Fulltime Permanent
Job Description:
Short points –
• MFG/SCM Functional skills in Production support project.
• If there is any good EBS Techno/Functional resource with support experience, open to try that as well.
We look forward to working with you and creating a long-standing partnership together. For more information about our services and current career opportunities please visit us at: www.aptask.com
Best Regards,
GauravVerma
ApTask | Certified MBE
120 Wood Avenue South, Suite 300
Iselin, NJ 08830
EMail: gaurav@aptask.com
Office: (732) 234-4730 Ext.5162
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to ApTask. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
You have received this message because either you have contacted our Company to express interest in employment, or you have posted your Resume in an area accessible to recruiters or HR professionals, which implies an interest in being contacted regarding employment opportunities.
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails whatsoever from our Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.
Lookup Candidate