Tuesday 22 February 2022

HOTLIST For Corp To Corp Requirements.

0 comments

Hello Professionals,
I hope you are doing well….

 

This is Syed from AB Info Tek, and I would like to introduce my consultants who are currently looking for new projects.

This is my New Updated Hotlist.

 

Consultant  

Technology 

Experience 

Relocation 

Visa 

Krishna

Salesforce Admin/Dev

7+ Years 

After Covid

H1b

Sanjay

Java Developer

5+ Years

After Covid

H1b

Majid

Workday Consultant

6 Years

After Covid

GC

Sunil

 Validation/CSV & Validation Engineering/Equipment Validation

6+ Years

After Covid

H1b

 

 

 Following is the list of candidates available immediately for C2C projects. 

Please let me know if you have any C2C requirements for them and add my email to your database and kindly send me direct client requirements to syed@abinfotek.com

 

 

 

Thanks & Regards,

Syed Azeem

syed@abinfotek.com

Direct: 718-502-8006
www.abinfotek.com

 

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hiringzone98" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hiringzone98+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hiringzone98/CAKvc%2BF1VD0g4Uzyx9mjoObtTJ7OfEpTQpvYQ1q%3DyiR5pmXAedw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment