Friday 5 November 2021

HELLO BELOVED CAN YOU STAND AS MY NEXT OF KIN TO HELP THE POORllllllllll

0 comments
Hello Beloved,
I apologize haven contacted you without your permission.I am Carol
Mitchell a Missionary formally with Saints Peter and Paul Church
Catholic North Beach/Telegraph Hill 666 Filbert St San Francisco, CA
94133 USA, I have the Sum of US$6M in a bank before I was diagnosed
with cancer of the blood and according to my doctors I have just two
or three weeks to live. So I want you to help me stand as my Next of
Kin to enable the Bank Transfer this US$6M to you, note that you will
take US$3M out of this US$6M and give the remaining US$3M to any
Charity Home here in United State, Africa, Canada, Europe and Asia
because that was the vow I made to my God Almighty before I became a
Missionary.

I want you to get back to me immediately if you are interested to
stand as my Next of Kin, So that I can write you with my private email
address and introduce you to my Lawyer, Bank and direct you on how to
proceed before I pass away in this world because I have only two weeks
to live according to my Doctor. I am expecting your reply very
quickly so that I will write you through my private email. I await
your urgent response.

Thanks,
Missionary Carol Mitchell.
Saints Peter and Paul Church

No comments:

Post a Comment