Tuesday 24 August 2021

HOTLIST

0 comments

Greetings from Amvotech!

 

My Name is Shahbaz Ahmed Khan working as Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter for Amvotech solutions Inc.

 

I hope you have a wonderful day ahead. This email is being written in order to introduce myself to the best people in the industry like you. Looking forward to building a strong relationship and continuing to do good business with you. Please add me into your distribution list and share your prior requirements daily on C2C/C2H.

 

Find below my Team Active Hot-list - Resources are ready to take interviews, Current Visa Status "GC & USC (own w2) - "only for Contract Positions –

 

Note: we do have an excellent recruitment team here, please share with me your prior requirements So that my recruitment team will be working on it and will get you the best resources in the market on C2C. All the resources are looking for REMOTE positions currently. 

 

Your reply meant great HELP!


1 Himayath Khan Linux System Admin/Engineer GC REMOTE 8+ years
2 Jabbar Khan Linux System Admin/Engineer GC  open 8 +years
3 Muzammil Nagori Salesforce Developer/Admin GC OPEN 8 years


"I may miss your call, but I never miss to reply to you. Email is the best way to reach me" 

Thanks' and Regards 

SHABHAZ KHAN- Bench Sales Recruiter 

Amvotech 

Phone: +1 347-220-8962 

Email:  Shabhaz.k@amvotech.com 

Hang-outs: ahmed.shaibaz.khan@gmail.com 

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/shahbaz-ahmed-khan-47a852109 



No comments:

Post a Comment