Wednesday 21 July 2021

NEW HOTLIST

0 comments

Hello Recruiters,


Hope you are doing Great!

Please find the HOTLIST of my IT Consultants who are available for your contract (C2C) positions, and I request to send me your valuable job requirements on Daily Basis. I would highly appreciate it if you can add me sam@tekvividinc.com in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your Daily Requirements.

Reach me : 956-616-5035




NAME Technology Exp Visa Location Relocation
Meenkshi QA Automation 8+ H4-EAD UT Open
Surekha QA Automation 9+ GC-EAD GA Open
Padma QA AUTOMATION 9+ H4-EAD NJ Open
cathiren Informatica 8+ H4EAD TX open
Swathi QA AUTOMATION 8+ H4-EAD PA Open
Lakshmi QA AUTOMATION 8+ H4-EAD VA Open
Roopa QA Automation 8+ H1B PA Open
Padmaja power BI 8+ USC MA Open
Jyothsna QA Automation 8+ H4-EAD IN Open
Danish MS Dynamics CRM 8+ H1B GA Open


Thanks & Regards,

Sam |  Sales Recruiter 
Tekvivid, Inc 
IT Staffing & Consulting Services 
2665 Villa Creek Dr, Suite #102A, Farmers Branch, TX - 75234
E-Mail: Sam@tekvividinc.com 
Hangout: Sam.tekvivid@gmail.com
Phone: 956-616-5035
Website: [ https://www.tekvivid.com/ | https://www.tekvivid.com ] 


No comments:

Post a Comment