Tuesday 11 May 2021

RE: Infor Epicor Xero users

0 comments

Hi,

 

I am just trying to follow up on below email and wondering if you would be interested in receiving more information on this? If you are interested in some other lists which I did not mention in my first email, please let me know.


Thanks,

Maria

 

From: Maria Hedden
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2021
Subject: Infor Epicor Xero users

 

Hi,

 

Enrich your upcoming business strategy with our Accounting software users contact data.

 

We have updated contact information of –

 

  • SAGE Intacct users
  • Oracle NetSuite users
  • Acumatica users
  • Infor users
  • Epicor users
  • QuickBooks users
  • XERO users
  • FreshBooks users and many more.

 

We also have other accounting related category users: Payroll Software, Payment Solutions, People Management, Cloud Accounting, Financial Software users contact list.

 

Kindly let me know the technology/category users, you would like to target and I’ll get back to you sample file to showcase how exactly our leads look like.

 

Thanks,

Maria Hedden

Lead Executive

 

If you are not interested, please reply back with unsubscribe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment