Tuesday 25 May 2021

Junior/Mid/Senior Java Developer roles all across USA

0 comments
05/25/21 5:55 PM
Hi,
 
Hope you are doing well.
 
I am reaching out to you as I have many open Java positions at all Level (Junior/Mid/Senior/Lead) and all across USA (100% Remote as well as onsite roles after Covid). If you are eligible to work in USA without any sponsorship now and in future and can work on my W2 (I am not allowed to work on C2C), please send over your resume by mentioning the below details and I will send you the matching requirement.
 
Preferred Location:
Rate expectations on W2:
Visa status in USA:
Availability to start:

 
 
 
Regards
Shailendra Singh
IDC Technologies Inc
Direct – 408-767-4933 or 408-340-7581
Shailendra.s@idctechnologies.com

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to ................... I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.Dallas, TX
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.
Shailendra
 


If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment