Friday 5 February 2021

REMOTE Java Developer -100% PLACEMENT

0 comments
Hello,   

I have few potential opportunities that I would like to discuss so that I can understand what YOU are looking for... I am not a body shop recruiter and I don't intend to waste your time. I am working directly with the hiring managers of our client so I don't have layers in between and I assure you that your resume will not go into the black hole. Please call me or let me know, what is the best time to get you on call or you can call me. We can setup an interview immediately for below requirement.   

 

100% PLACEMENT JOBS | Immediate interview and hire ASAP 

W2 ONLY | WE CANNOT WORK ON C2C | ANY VISA IS FINE 

Direct client, No layer/implementation partner in between   

100% remote till July 2021 then onsite later on 

Initial duration: 12+ Month's contract 

 

Need 16 Java developers @ Chicago, IL -Java, Springboot, AWS 

Role: Java backend or full stack engineer 

Quantity: 16 (three teams).  

Duration: till end of 2021 (possibility of extension for another 1-2 year based on performance) 

Key skills: Java backend or full stack, Spring/Springboot, microservices, development experience on any Cloud platform (AWS. GCP, Azure) 

Nice to have: Docker, Python 

About the project: onboarding of a new partner. 8/23 is target go-live date. As per manager, due to short timeframe, they cannot afford to have anyone who needs handholding 

Experience: 3+ years, if convertible then 2+ years 

They are going to interview daily. 

 

1 Full Stack Developer @ Chicago 

Must 

1. Web frameworks / technologies - Vue.js / Angular.js, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Node.js 

2. Core/Advanced Java 

3. Spring Framework - Spring core, Spring JDBC, Spring boot etc 

4. RESTful Web services - Concepts etc 

5. Minimum knowledge - Database, Git, Agile etc 

Nice to have 

1. Cloud technologies - AWS etc 

2. Spring MVC, Spring Security etc 

 

2 App Dev - Java – Lead @ Chicago, IL/McLean, VA  

 

Regards, 

Tom Martin | Lead Recruiter 

IDEXCEL Inc., 459 Herndon Parkway, Suite 10 & 11, Herndon, VA-20170 

703.230.2631 | https://www.idexcel.com/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment