Monday 1 February 2021

Contact Attempted for Technical Lead Rose Job Opportunity 357282!

0 comments
Location: Jersey City, NJ. Rose is a Glassdoor Best Place to Work.
Hello Ronald,

I have reviewed your resume and attempted to reach out to you to discuss the opportunity further but it doesn't look like we have your best contact number. I sent you an email with details on the position. When you get a chance, please give me a call or send me an email with a time that would work to discuss the position. Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to hear from you soon!

Client Position Title: Technical Lead

Position Number: 357282

Location: NJ, Jersey City

Sincerely,

Schuyler Kumar
Recruiter
Office: (636) 812-4000, ext. 6424
Cell: (636) 898-6332
E-mail: sakumar@roseint.com




Unsubscribe: Please reply to this email with unsubscribe in the subject or the first line, if you do not wish to receive these messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment