Wednesday 16 September 2020

FROM Joseph

0 comments
I am Amb.Fitzroy Joseph, United Nations Special Envoy Department of Complaints Compliance Bureau.

I am the chief inspector of the committee set up by the United Nations/International Monetary Organization to locate and recover funds hanging in different financial Institution all over the world as a result of High scale fraud Complaints.


We discovered a funds which has your particulars in an offshore Domiciled account and it was traced to a former Financial Institution Chief Executive Officer.It was discovered on further investigations on the frustration melted at you from receiving your Funds/Payment by this corrupt officials.

I wish to use this medium to authoritatively inform you that it was a calculated game plan to frustrate you out of receiving your assets only waiting for the ripe time for the group to convert the payment for their private use . There are lots of other scary discoveries about the rot in the system .

This said assets(funds) particulars was to be among discovery to be repatriated to the United Nations Office in Switzerland for onward prosecutions and confiscation but I discovered from the paper work and other document how long troubles it has taken you to get these funds transferred.

I have decided to use my powers to monitor and complete your assets/payment transfer to you .

As soon as I hear from you I shall notify you on the safest way to get these funds without further delays .

Note: if you are ready to work with me towards release the payment to you, I am also ready.

Ignore this message, if you have decided to forfeit these payment/remittance.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Amb.Fitzroy Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment