Monday 3 August 2020

From George

0 comments
Good Day,
I have made a series of efforts to reach you on the telephone concerning your funds which were discovered in a dormant account with our bank.
I noticed that your money could not be transferred because of lack of proof for the source of the funds. Also the transfer was not authorized by you since your name was in the document.
I had to trace the documents to find out that the funds originally belonged to you and I decided to contact you so that you can have a smooth transfer.
I will appreciate it if you can offer me 5% of the total money so that I will work with you concerning this issue.
If you accept the agreement of offering me 5% of the total funds then we can work and I will guard you on the steps to take. Please respond with your complete details for reconfirmation
Thank you

Reply to : georgesantos@alliancebenkz-pl.com

Best regards

George Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment