Friday 24 July 2020

Update

0 comments
Good Morning,

I wish to start by asking your health status which is of tremendous
importance to all your family and friends. Also, I will not omit to
ask about the dreaded covid-19 which has been tormenting the world
today. Hope you are keeping safe because the pandemic is for real.
God's protections will never elude us all I pray while we do our
possible best in order to avoid it.

Hope you are applying precautionary measures over-this deadly Corona
Virus Pandemic.

My name is Glenn Penny from United States of America,resident in Abu
Dhabi-United Arab Emirate. I am working as a financial Consultant.

I am writting in continuation to my previous communication in LinkedIn
over Capital Project.

I have a big client who has an interest in Investing in your company
into a Joint Venture/Partnership. He has funds available meant for
investment .

Confirm receipt of this message for further details and discussion.

Mr Glenn Penny Stanley
Financial Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment