Monday 3 February 2020

following up on a call request

0 comments
Hi Ronald
 
I haven't heard back from you since my last attempt to contact you about our job openings in your area. We need a sales professional in the role and I'm interested in learning more about you. 1099 and B2B experience is a plus.
 
We offer:
- 2 weeks of formalized training
- Ongoing field training and support
- Performance based pay
- Short sales cycle commissions
- 68 k Start Up Bonus
- Residuals
- Flexibility
 
Details about our company, products and services can be found on our website which I've linked in my signature.
 
Would you be open to a short phone call to determine the value of a potential partnership with us? I have included my team's availability to call you. You can book a time by clicking HERE or you can call me directly.
 
If you are no longer looking for a new position or are not interested, please let me know.
 
Thanks again,
 
Clovia Allen
National Recruitment Manager
recruitment@sbga.com
1(800) 889-7242 Ex. 7068
 
 

 

If you would like to opt out of receiving emails about this position in the future click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment