Thursday 30 January 2020

Urgent requirement | Senior Java developer | Tampa, Florida | FTE

0 comments
Hello,
 
I would like to introduce myself as Basant working as a Recruiter with Blue Ocean Ventures INC. Please let me know if you are interested in this position.
               
Position: Senior Java developer
Location: Tampa, Florida
Duration: Full-time
 
Mandatory Skills: Java + Sprint boot and microservices.
 
 
Kindly fill the below details and attach a copy of DL.
 
Name of the Candidate  
Current Location  
Contact Number  
Email ID  
Skype ID  
Work Authorization  
Best time to schedule an interview  
Total Experience  
Relevant Experience  
Present Organization  
Reason for Job Change  
Expected Rate/Salary  
Contract/Fulltime  
Notice Period  
Any Vacation plans?  
Any interviews/Offers in Pipeline?  
Education details with the year of Graduation  
Willing to relocate within the USA(Yes/No)  
LinkedIn URL  
 
 
I hope you have a great day.


Should this be of interest to you or someone you know, please reply to this email along with your most updated resume and contact details. Please also let me know the best time to connect over a call and I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have. Many of the positions I am currently working on are time-sensitive, so please respond to this message at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely yours,
Basant Thakur
.........................
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Blue Ocean Ventures. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.
Basant
5555 Glenridge Connector Ste 200
Atlanta
GA 30342(404) 479-0125
..............................
 


If you would like to unsubscribe from Blue Ocean Ventures, please click here.

Lookup Candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment