Hello Ronald,
I hope you are doing good!
We have a Job opening for Enterprise application integration developer in Englewood, CO. I came across your profile and it looks like a good fit for this role, so I would like to discuss with you. Kindly suggest the best time to reach you by phone.
Role – Enterprise application integration developer
Duration – 6 Month CTH
Location – Englewood, CO
Required skills
· Strong experience in JAVA with experience on using web services both SOAP/REST.
· Experience in creating API's in spring/springboot framework.
· Build and modify enterprise java based applications.
· AWS experience is a must in deploying cloud based solutions.
· Experience in using API Gateway backed by AWS Lambda.
· Some experience in python is an added advantage.
· Experience in creating high level system solution and detail system architecture design .
· Experience with relational database and object data model design.
· Proven experience in functional and technical architecture, design and development, testing support, and system integration.
· Experience with converged / virtualized environments.
Thanks and regards,
Shashi Jha
US IT Recruiter
630-448-2323