| Hi Ronald, I am Bonil Gandhi from Aditi Consulting, a talent-on-demand and project solutions company. I’m reaching out to see if you would be interested in an exciting job opportunity with our esteemed client, John Deere. John Deere is looking for IT Analyst IV to join their team in 6805 74th Avenue, Milan, Illinois 61264-3232. Position Details: Client: John Deere Position: IT Analyst IV Job ID: JDJP00020901 Location: 6805 74th Avenue, Milan, Illinois 61264-3232 Duration: 10+ months of contract (With possibility of extension)
JOB DUTIES:
REQUIRED:
If you’re not looking for a change at this time, feel free to reach out to me when you are, and I would be happy to assist you in finding your next big project. Meanwhile, you may also put us in touch with someone who you think would be the perfect match for this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Best,
| ||||||||
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate another link velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

